Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Interview of Madiha Iftikhar: By: Zahra Khuzema


My individuality makes me distinct from others:Madiha Iftikhar

By: Zahra Khuzema
Un-edited

Introduction: Pakistani T.V artist and model, “Madiha Iftikhar “the name needs no introduction. This born actress was sent by God in this world on 5th February 1985. This talented daughter of Iftikhar Ahmed and Rehana Iftikhar started her acting career from the most expensive drama produced in Pakistan “Partition Aik Safar” at the young age of 17. She is now the brand ambassador of Olivia whitening cream and is also serving Pakistani Media at present.

Q.Was it your aim to enter in showbiz??
Ans: Yes! To become an actress was my ambition since childhood.

Q.    Which one of your project was the most difficult one? Like on which u found difficult to act on??
Ans: Partition Aik Safar

Q.    What is the thing that you hate the most while shooting?
Ans: Sitting idle at the location. When my call time is early and my shots are taken in the latter half of the day.

Q.    How was your struggling period?
Ans: Tough but full of experience. After all it’s the struggle only that made me what I am today.

Q.    In your view, is this profession fair enough?
Ans: I don’t feel much unfair about it because I’m used to this environment since childhood as both my parents belong to this industry. But yes, one needs to be bold and forthright to survive in this field of work, especially women.

Q.    Is there any kind of politics going on behind the sets?
Ans: Yes. But I never get stressed by it. I do my part of work and leave.


Q.    Was your family supportive when you started your career as an actress or they were a hurdle in your way?
Ans: Of course, they both were, because they are also from this field. In fact, they are my inspiration which led me to this stage in television industry.

Q.    Do you see anyone as your competitor, from our industry?
Ans: I’ve never compared myself to anyone. My individuality makes me most distinct from others.

Q.    In your view what is the best thing about Pak media?
Ans. Realism

Q.    What are your current projects?
Ans: currently hosting Morning show in the name of “Mast Morning” at Dawn News TV. There are few others which I cannot name at the moment because the production house has not made it public.

Q.    Do you ever think that you could have done a bit better in any particular role? 
Ans: Always. Each and every role I play, I always feel that I should have done a better job. This is how I motivate myself.


Q.What are your strong points as an actor?
Ans: I never feel that I can’t play any role. I always tend to get various characters so that my expertise grows and that I can enhance my performance skills.


Q.    Do you think that you have the potential to carry a film on your shoulders?
Ans: Yes, I would be looking forward for it.


Q.    What is the hardest part of being a celebrity?
Ans: Schedule of work. I hardly get time for myself.


Q.    Any message for the newcomers in media?
Ans. Well stay firm because you’ll get to face a lot of hardships, jealousy, politics and mistrust. If you bypass all these, no one can stop you in reaching the heights of success.

2013
Feature- Zahra Khuzema Roll # MC-2k11/103, BS -III 
Practical work done under supervision of Sir Sohail Sangi


No comments:

Post a Comment