Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Interview of Shaheen Aziz Ansari



 By Sonahri Shaikh

Ms. Shaheen Aziz Ansari, belonging from a small village Nawabshah, completed her education from govt. institutes of Hyderabad. Selected in  MUET in 1985. After completing M.E, she did her research work on PH.D from NIBGE, Faisalabad. A proficient student,  perfect house wife, superb mother and a responsible Teacher, spending her life in achieving her goals. A smart and talented woman who is an ideal for every female.
 
Q:  Why you preferred Engineering?
A  :  Actually, it was my mother’s wish that I should be a Doctor. But as I was not selected so I applied for Engieering and was selected in MUET in 1985.
Q:  Means it was not your own choice, then why didn’t you applied in any other  field?
A  : Personally, I don’t like chemistry and mathematics. Because these are tough subjects. But when I got admission in Chemical Engineering I took positions one after one, I realised that I am made to study this subject. So I decided to continue it, and today I am a PH.D holder. This is what I can tell you that nothing is difficult in your life.
Q:  Having M.E degree you would have many job opportunities, then why only teaching?
A  : I love teaching, because I can easily manage everything. I can give time to my family and home. So, Teaching is best  for ladies as compared to other jobs.
Q:  So tell us how you manage everything?
A  : Well, with the contribution of work and time, I easily manage everything. Also I have a co-operative family. When I went for my Ph.D, I left my children at home but Alhamdulillah because of a supportive husband nothing was difficult for me.
Q:  Any of your activity in your professional life, on which you feel proud?
A  : Yes, when I was on my research work in Faisalabad, I isolated yeast  with the temperature of 69 farhenheit, I was very much happy because I was first from hyderabad who performed this experiment, it was not known before. Also I have written research papers upto 20. Because of my such performances my teachers promoted me from 19th to 21st grade as a Asst. Prof.
Q: What you feel about the students?
A : They are not sincere with their studies. Also they don’t respect  there teachers. I have noticed in my career that those students who don’t  oblidge there teachers they never achieve anything in life. Similarly, children are always unsuccessful who do not obey there parents. It is also written in our Holy Quran. Its fact.
Q:  what is your personal interest?
A  : I love cooking. I spent my half of the time in kitchen. i can proudly say that I am a perfect housewife. I tell my students that kitchen is also like a chemistry, where you deal with pressure, temperature and gases etc.. This is what a chemical engineer does in lab.
Q: In this stage of life what do you feel? Are there any further  plannings?
A  : I feel relaxed! i think that it is enough for now. I see that my children has suffered a lot without me. So now it is my time to compromise. But if Allah gave me chance I’ll must move further because it’s a rule that “Education is for life”.
Q: Elaborate, “Education for life”?
A   : Without education there is no purpose of life. Education is like a Golden chain, its every string has different purposes/info, it never ends till the string is broken from the chain.
Q: As you see that ladies nowadays cannot manage such responsibilities, so what advice would you like to deliver?
A  : If they are sincere with their work, they can achieve all the goals in life. Never give up. Contribute your work and time in every aspect. And should have  ignorant  power.

2013 
Un-edited
This practical work was done under supervision of Sir Sohail Sangi

No comments:

Post a Comment