Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Interview of Tariq Baloch by Najeeb Shar

Interview of Tariq Baloch
by Najeebullah Shar
Roll number 54
      Un-edited                                                                               

Tariq Baloch is performing his duty in Radio Pakistan (PBC) Hyderbad as a News Editor. He joined Radio as a Sub-Editor in 1987 and later was promoted to the post of News Editor in 2007. He is also well known Hakeem. He got his Masters degree in Mass-Communication from Sindh Universty  Jamshoro in 1984.

Tariq Baloch was born on 15th June 1959 in Faqeer jo Pirh Hyderabad. He got basic education from  Noor Mohammad high school Hyderabad. I am professionally journalist and I love with my profession.   

He is extremely aesthetic person with loving taste. He is himself not only a beautiful person but well dressed and an eloquent speaker.








Roshini :  As you love  your profession, so tell us about in this boom electronic and print media what do you think that in this competition radio importance or listener-ship is decreasing?
Tariq: No dear, Radio's importance is not decreased and as my experience related to electronic media, I can say that it will never decreased because radio plays very important role for the building up of our nation culturally, morally and socially. Radio is the cheapest source of information. If you want to listen news you will sit in front of television or reading newspaper but when you want to listen radio     you can do another work with listening radio. It means radio deliver information and also safe your time, where other media source cannot reach but Radio Pakistan's transmission reaches there. 

Roshini :  What is your responsibilities as a news editor ?
 Tariq:      As my work related  to news and current affairs section, so being a editor should have knowledge of importance and sense of news that what should be broadcast for local bulletin. We are covering news which is activities of v.v.i.p's in Hyderabad and we send dispatch reports for Islamabad radio Station on daily basis. 

 Roshini:  You are working in Radio Pakistan for the last 25 years, please share your experience?
Tariq: It is my observation that first step is always difficult when I joined radio, I faced trouble and constraints but after passing sometime I learnt work of journalism especially I developed my sense for learning about news making. As a news editor I want to say that editor must have knowledge of news and should be aware from news importance. Most important thing is that employee should be faithful to his department policy and have strong commitment with their work then he or she will be successful in their fields.   
     
Roshini: What role plays radio in our society?
Tariq: Radio is the cheapest source of information and entertainment. Radio produce lot of programmes related to news and current affairs, medical treatment programmes, folk music and other socially and culturally programmes. Radio is educating our nation. Radio is a mother of electronic media. Radio is the sole means of news, information and entertainment in far flung areas of the country. 
Roshini: How was your student life period in university? Did you play role in student politics?
Tariq: My student life was very good, I learnt from university a lot. University make me thinker and grow my future. Dear your other question related to students politics so I want to give answer. I was active in politics in my student life and I think that every student must involve in politics because they are the future of our country at the end political person's lead the country. If they had already awareness the problem of peoples of the country then they will more effectively work on every issue. 

Roshni: Being a journalist please commit on student politics in Sindh University?
Tariq: Now a day's student political situation in Sindh University has worst because of some education enemies. They want to destroy education system of university. It is conspiracy hatched by education enemies against student's mainstream political parties. University should give security to our precious students; they are the future of our country. It is unfortunate that every year cases of murder in Sindh University have occurred. 
Roshni:  What is your message for the students and young generation?
 Tariq: My dear, it is my pleasure that I am giving message to the young generation. My message for spending better life that is: listen truth, speak truth and see the truth, then nobody will feel dishonor in his or her whole life.  

Najeebullah Shar conducted this interview in BS part-III 
Practical work carried out under supervision of Sir Sohail Sangi

No comments:

Post a Comment