Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Working with Roshni: Best Time of University Life!



Working with Roshni:  Best Time  of  University Life!
Hiba Mumtaz
And the day came, when I entered in 3rd year. I was very excited about the newspaper's work, because it always attracted me to see seniors working in the labs. So i wanted to go in Roshni team and interestingly i was selected as an editor for initial issues of newspaper. We had not reporters for first issue, so we all editors went on reporting which was a great experience for all of us because we did two tasks at the same time. I learned many things throughout the year like proof reading, composing of Urdu, how to make headlines, team work, sense of responsibility and time management.
 I think you all must be thinking that we editors just do work, work and work. No it is not so.. we also do fun together and enjoy with the whole team of Roshni. Even it is the best part of university life to work with in the Roshni team. Roshni helped me in making good P.R and i got many opportunities of attending interesting workshops. The work which i learned from here also helped me in my internship.
 Sometimes we listen harsh words from Sir Sangi and Chairperson but many times they give us appreciation which motivate us to do work hard and better than last time. I remember, when our first issue was published there was a treat from Sir Sangi for all editors.
I know this time will not come again in my life but i am satisfied that i have given my best. I wish good luck to the next Editorial board and 3rd year. Please take good care of our newspaper and labs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment