Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

BORN TO WIN: Profile of Shazaf Masood

SHE IS JUST BORN TO WIN

Profile

by RUBAB MALIK

In the words of Scott Sorrell, "You make the world a better place by making yourself a better person," it's mean that by making yourself a better person you are making an intense change in our world of today.
Many have asked there self's...What is my purpose? Why am I here? What was I meant to do? Well, the reason why you are here, the purpose of why you were created is simply to make the world a better place for you and everyone around you.

Miss Shazaf Masood is actually engaged her life to make her own world. Shazaf, is a girl with the most dynamic and versatile personality ever, Just at the age of 17 years she has achieved what still people desires to , She is a writer & an artist herself, She use to write for an Indian International magazine named :"Peace Gong" , learn international forum as well and many renown others. She wrote her first essay "Agar Dunya Badal Jaey To" at the age of 7 which was published in Jang and Kawish. 

Her aims are that high that no one can imagine, an ambitious girl herself dares to go among 120 crocodiles just at the age of 17, due to this dare she has been invited in Sahir Lodhi's Show. Recently She has been offered to apply for Diana award U.K 2012 And working voluntarily for a very well renown "Make A Wish Foundation" And Is the leading president of JCI STAR 2012 (A new chapter of JCI INTERNATIONAL) . 

 Today she owes Animal Welfare ,Environmental & Humanity Organization-(AEH) officially and like all her previous efforts she still hope in fact she is very sure that even this time she will get what she want.. In her words she stated "Sky Is Still Not the Limit, Life is much more to discover and that's what the real thrill is about..!" She represents the Voice of youth, in simple words better to say she is an admirable inspiration for the new generation! 

She said that there are so many people out there who will tell you that "You can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say" watch me"...!If today I will get a chance to ask Allah what I desire the most & that he will gonna promise to fulfill right at that moment.. "I will ask him to extend my life a little more." I am sure what everyone would think is that I am not satisfied with my life the one that I have...Or maybe I am one of those who are afraid of the this mystery of death..But the truth is I ''will ask him this is because I know there are people in my life who needs me more or may be my presence 'will help them out in anyway..!

She believed that Life is a great travel trip... But the problem is that it doesn't come with a map so we have to search our own ways to reach the destination...!

Actually words are not good enough to describe her achievement, aims and her wonderful personality; we can just only say that "She is just born to win."


October 2012

Key words: MC-2k10, Rubab Malik, Sahir Lodhi, Shazaf Masood, Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment